Effective Pest Management Services In St. Helena, CA
Located in the North Bay Region of the San Francisco Bay Area, the city of St. Helena, CA embodies all the beauty and leisure of California’s Wine Country. Referred to as “Napa Valley’s Main Street”, small shops, great restaurants, and a variety of world-class wineries fill our charming town. However, we also deal with pest activity all year long, and that makes local homes and businesses vulnerable to infestation.
If you want guaranteed pest protection for your St. Helena property, the team at Armed Force Pest Control is here to help. Our locally owned and operated pest control company has been servicing homes and businesses throughout St. Helena and the surrounding areas since 2002. Our team of highly trained technicians uses advanced techniques to bring you the best pest and weed control services in the area.
We are proud to provide quality treatments at competitive prices, placing a great deal of importance on courteous and professional customer service. Call today for comprehensive Napa County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In St. Helena, CA
Here at Armed Force Pest Control, we protect St. Helena homeowners from all kinds of local area intruders, such as bed bugs, stinging insects, rodents, wildlife, termites, ants, spiders, earwigs, crickets, and mosquitoes.
Along with our general pest solutions, we offer additional residential pest control services for:
- Rodent Baiting & Exclusion
- Bed Bug Control
- Humane Bat Removal & Exclusion
- Tree Spraying & Fertilization
- Weed Spraying
- Yellow Jacket Baiting & Nest Removal
- Crawl Space & Attic Clean Outs
- Vapor Barrier Replacement
- Termite Control
Having serviced over 1,400 homes in the area, we are confident in our ability to deliver pest-free results that you can be proud of. Call today to request your free quote.
Commercial Pest Control In St. Helena, CA
If you own a business here in St. Helena, it’s important to address your commercial pest control needs. The team at Armed Force Pest Control has worked with over 400 local businesses, some of which include apartments, grocery stores, restaurants, hospitality, schools, and wineries. Our process includes:
- Consultation to review presents pest problems
- A thorough inspection of both the interior and exterior of the facility
- Looking for conducive conditions, active pests, and signs of pest activity
- A customized treatment plan to suit the needs of your property
- Perimeter treatment using a liquid product
- Barrier treatment around the foundation of the business
- Interior baseboard treatment with a liquid product
- Typically, monthly services
- Scheduled more often depending on the property
We offer basic pest solutions, as well as specialty services for commercial termite control and rodent baiting/exclusion. Call today to discuss your commercial pest control needs, and we’ll set up your initial inspection right away.
Reasons For Being Mindful Of Termites Throughout The Year In St. Helena
Termites are seriously destructive pests, and because of this, it’s important to be mindful of termites throughout the year in St. Helena. Since termites feed on products with cellulose, they compromise the structural timbers of your property. They nest in and eat through the wood, threatening the integrity of the construction and putting everyone inside the building in danger.
Termite damage isn’t only dangerous, but it’s also costly. Termite damage repair and prevention cost U.S. home and business owners $5 billion every single year. To top it off, your homeowner’s insurance plan likely doesn’t cover termite damage; most of them don’t.
Your best protection from termite damage is regular services from pest professionals. Call in the professionals at Armed Force Pest Control today to discuss your termite control and prevention needs. We’re here to help.
Why Wasps Are Attracted To Your St. Helena Home
Wasps are most active in the warm months of the spring and summer. Then they find somewhere to nest on your property. They can be hard to get rid of. If you’re wondering why these stinging insects are bothering you, here are a few reasons why wasps are attracted to your St. Helena home:
- Cracks and crevices around the deck or porch can lead to wasp activity.
- There may be sweet food sources around like juice, fruit, and compost.
- Remote areas around your yard draw them, like sheds, garages, and wall cavities.
- They find ideal nesting spots in the eaves of your structure, along fencing, in swing sets, under tree branches, etc.
- Sweet odors like perfumes, soaps, and colognes also entice them.
When it comes to preventing wasps around your yard, there are a lot of D.I.Y. methods that you can try to keep these stinging insects away from your home. Still, the truth is these solutions are never as effective as ongoing service from pest professionals. We recommend reaching out to your local pest professionals for year-round protection from wasps. Call Armed Force Pest Control to learn more about our wasp control solutions.