Pest Control In Napa, CA
Napa, CA, is located in the North Bay region of the Bay Area and is currently home to just shy of 80,000 full-time residents. Known for its rich history and art culture, Napa is a huge tourist attraction and is considered one of the most important cities in Wine Country. While Napa may seem picturesque and a great place to run a business or raise your family, Napa County pest control needs have never been higher. Due to the thriving human population, pest populations also grow. Read on to learn how Armed Forces Pest Control can help your Napa home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Napa
Finding pests in your home is a frustrating experience. Not only can they damage your physical property, but they can also expose you and your family to harmful illnesses. At Armed Forces Pest Control, we provide comprehensive residential pest control services to cover all your home pest control needs.
Our technicians provide top-quality services by:
- Completing a thorough inspection of your home and yard.
- Executing a treatment plan customized to fit your specific needs.
- Conducting follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction and to ensure your home stays pest-free.
With over 40 years of pest control experience, our residential pest control services are considered the best in the state of California. We provide free inspections and have a pest-free guarantee. If pests have taken over your home, your safe space, give us a call – let us help you get your sense of security back. Call Armed Forces Pest Control today!
Commercial Pest Control In Napa
As fellow business owners, we understand the hard work of running a business and keeping a solid reputation with the community. Unfortunately, as the pest populations in Napa continue to grow, it becomes a matter of when your business gets an infestation, not if. The good news is that Armed Forces Pest Control provides the highest-quality commercial pest control services in California, and we are on standby, ready to assist the following Napa businesses:
- Grocery stores
Our commercial pest control services are given the same attention to detail as our residential services. Our highly trained technicians use the most vital tools available on the professional market to exterminate existing infestations. Then they work with you to implement prevention strategies to ensure pests do not return. At Armed Forces Pest Control, we believe in treating your case with the urgency it deserves by offering same-day emergency services. Don’t let pests threaten your hard-earned reputation – give us a call today!
Why Bed Bugs Are So Hard To Get Out Of Your Napa Home
Professional assistance is crucial for effective bed bug control. As one of the most challenging pests to get rid of, we have taken it upon ourselves to become experts in the prevention and extermination of this infamous pest.
Below are some of the reasons why they are so hard to get rid of:
- Fast reproduction rates: Bed bugs reproduce constantly and fast. One bed bug left in your home could mean that they continue to multiply, and the infestation starts again.
- They aren’t just in your bed: Another reason bed bugs don’t seem to go away is that you have to treat more than just your mattress – they can be hiding in at least a dozen other spots, making them very hard to eradicate on your own.
- Bed bugs are very resilient: They can often survive the chemicals in store-bought pesticides, rendering your methods useless.
At Armed Forces Pest control, we provide fast relief from these obnoxious pests with our effective bed bug control plans. If you are losing sleep to these insects, don’t wait another night; contact us today!
Unfortunately for Napa residents, spiders are a common house invader. Because there are potentially dangerous spiders here in Napa, we recommend you seek a professional’s assistance from Armed Forces Pest Control if you spot spiders in your home.
However, there are some things you can do to try and prevent them from showing up in the first place:
- Seal up holes: Go around your house and seal up any holes you find. No matter how small it is, cover it up.
- Organize clutter: Most common spiders are looking for a safe place to hide, so your attics and garages are especially inviting. Reduce this appeal by organizing your boxes and stuff to make it difficult for a spider to set up shop.
- Treat other insect infestations: If spiders are invading your home, you are likely already dealing with a different type of pest infestation. Because spiders are looking for easy meals, your home becomes a spider buffet.
At Armed Forces Pest Control, our technicians are trained to identify and safely remove any spider that has invaded your home without anyone getting hurt. If you are creeped out by the arachnids in your home, give us a call today!