High-Quality Pest Control For Middletown Home & Business Owners
Founded in 1871, the small town of Middletown, CA, is north of Robert Louis Stevenson State Park and just southwest of Hidden Valley Lake. We have a population of just over 1,000, meaning we see a lot of familiar faces around town. However, not all of those faces are so friendly. Pest activity in Middletown is a year-round problem, and that means local homes and businesses are in danger of experiencing pest activity. The best way to protect yourself is with ongoing services from pest experts.
Welcome to Armed Force Pest Control, your local source for quality Lake County pest control. Since 2002, our locally owned and operated company has provided top-notch pest and weed control services at competitive prices. We have a real passion for effectively solving customer issues and developing an effective and safe treatment plan to meet their needs. Contact the team at Armed Force Pest Control to request your free quote and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Middletown
If you own a home here in Middletown, you are at risk of experiencing a household pest infestation, and the best protection you can get is from your local pest experts. Here at Armed Force Pest Control, we’ve serviced 1,400 residences with quality residential pest solutions. Our process includes:
- Consultation to review present pest problems
- A thorough inspection of both the interior and exterior of the home
- Looking for conducive conditions, active pests, and signs of pest activity
- A customized treatment plan to suit the needs of your home
- Perimeter treatment using a liquid product
- Barrier treatment around the foundation of the home
- Interior baseboard treatment with a liquid product
- Typically, bimonthly exterior services
- Free interior service upon request
Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions, we’re able to bring you reliable pest solutions with outstanding customer service. “The bug stops here,” so give us a call today, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Commercial Pest Control In Middletown
Our commercial pest solutions have serviced almost 430 properties, some of which include apartments, grocery stores, restaurants, hospitality, schools, and wineries. Along with our general pest solutions, we offer additional services, such as:
- Rodent Baiting & Exclusion
- Bed Bug Control
- Humane Bat Removal & Exclusion
- Tree Spraying & Fertilization
- Weed Spraying
- Yellow Jacket Baiting & Nest Removal
- Crawl Space & Attic Clean Outs
- Vapor Barrier Replacement
- Termite Control
All of our commercial pest solutions are customizable to the business and the specific needs of your facility. We’re proud to hold our agricultural and structural licenses, bringing you comprehensive service options that you can’t beat. Reach out for your free estimate.
Why Bed Bug Control Is Necessary For Middletown Businesses
Discovering bed bugs in your business is a real nightmare; that goes without saying. A bed bug infestation makes your customers and employees uneasy, breaking the trust they once had in the property. The team at Armed Force Pest Control is here to protect your facility from these parasitic pests. So, why is bed bug control necessary for Middletown businesses? Here are some factors to consider:
- Bed bugs feed on human blood at night, making it very difficult to detect them in the act.
- Bed bugs can cause adverse systemic and allergic reactions for those exposed to them.
- Bed bugs leave their saliva in their host, which can lead to hives, rashes, itching, burning, and scarring.
- Bed bugs cause serious sleep deprivation due to the emotional anxiety and stress of an infestation.
If you think you may be dealing with bed bug activity in your Middletown business, the best protection you can secure is from pest professionals. Call us today for all of your bed bug control needs, and we’ll start the process right away.
How To Keep Stinging Insects Out Of Your Yard In Middletown
Stinging insects are common areas pests, and some of the most common species are yellow jackets, wasps, and bees. These pests reside outdoors, feeding on other insects and nectar to sustain themselves. That means your yard is the ideal location for stinging insects to get comfortable. If you’re wondering how to keep stinging insects out of your Middletown yard, here are some tips to consider:
- Cover up holes in the ground with cement or grass.
- Eliminate food sources (human and pet food) and don’t leave them outside.
- Keep all doors and windows shut when possible.
- Keep an eye out for wasp nests in sheds, garages, wall cavities, etc.
- Keep garbage cans tightly sealed and cover any piles of compost.
- Pick up trash and clean spills as soon as they happen.
- Use caulking the seal cracks and crevices around the porch.
It can be overwhelming to tackle a stinging insect problem on your own, which is why the team at Armed Force Pest Control is here to deal with an infestation for you. To prevent the presence of stinging insects all year long, call us today. We’re eager to help.