Removing Bats From Your Home In a Humane & Effective Manner
Bats in Middletown are considered invasive wildlife by the residents in the area, thanks to their habit of ending up inside people's homes. Not only do they cause damage to your property, but also they lead to potential problems like disease transmission, among other issues.
Despite their unwelcome status in your home, the removal of bats must be handled by certified professionals due to their protected status. Our technicians have the training needed to handle every aspect of your bat removal and exclusion needs, ensuring you regain control of your home in no time!
Understanding More About Bats
Most often, you'll discover bats in high and dark spots in your house, such as the attic or your chimney. Fortunately, bats aren't a direct threat to your safety, making them relatively safe compared to other wildlife. However, that doesn't mean they aren't a threat. Some dangers bats pose include:
- Disease: Bats transmit a wide range of diseases like rabies and more; the longer your exposure, the greater your risk.
- Guano: Also known as bat droppings, this material contaminates your soil and can cause a condition known as histoplasmosis.
- Property damage: Thanks to their size and claws, bats can cause structural or cosmetic property damage, depending on their location.
For these reasons and more, it's always a good idea to promptly seek the assistance of trained professionals for bat removal and exclusion services in Middletown.
Our Bat Removal & Exclusion Process
Our technicians understand how important it is to remove and exclude bats from your home humanely. That's why we've developed a process guaranteed to succeed so you can enjoy peace of mind. Our three-step process is as follows:
- Inspection: We'll perform a thorough inspection of your entire structure and look for points of entry 1/4 of an inch or larger. After, we'll prepare an exclusion report for your review and approval.
- Bat removal: We use one-way netting to allow the bats to exit your home humanely but remain unable to re-enter.
- Exclusion repairs: Upon approval, we'll perform permanent repairs to prevent re-entry after we remove the netting.
We take great care to make the repairs blend into the rest of your home as much as possible, so you maintain curb appeal while remaining bat-free.
If you need home bat removal and exclusion services, reach out to Armed Force Pest Control. Contact us today to get started!