Control Dangerous Yellow Jackets With State-Of-The-Art Bait Bottles
Stinging insects like yellow jackets are some of Santa Rosa’s most feared pests. These insects strike fear into the hearts of home and business owners looking to go about their day in peace. And if you happen to be allergic or sensitive to yellow jacket venom, you may not feel able to leave the house at all if there is a nest nearby.
This is where the professional team at Armed Force Pest Control can help. Armed with our revolutionary yellow jacket bait bottles, we have the solution to yellow jacket activity for residents in Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a pest control provider, get in touch with our team today to learn more about bait bottles for yellow jacket removal in Santa Rosa!
Family OperatedWith over 2-decades of experience in the pest & weed control industry and considered one of California's best pest management providers.
Peace of MindOur team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Same-Day ServiceSome things just can't wait. We can come see you today!
Free QuotesGet started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Benefits For Homeowners
- Yellow Jacket Control And Prevention: Because they eliminate the entire colony at once, our yellow jacket baits are an effective tool both for treating current infestations and preventing new ones from occurring.
- Total Colony Elimination: Our baits are irresistible to yellow jackets, quickly spreading throughout the colony via multiple entry and exit holes, ensuring complete eradication. Multiple entry and exit holes make them easily accessible for yellow jackets, helping the bait spread quickly throughout the colony.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Unlike many traditional treatments, yellow jacket bait bottles do not apply harmful chemicals to the ground, water, or directly into the air. They are attractive to and ingested by only the yellow jackets they target.
- Safe For Families And Pets: Bait bottles are made with tamper-resistant materials and hung out of reach of children and non-target wildlife.
- Durable Design: Bait bottles are made with durable plastic that is designed to last, allowing bottles to be used year after year without losing effectiveness.
- Fast Results: Results are typically seen within a few days to a week.
- Ongoing Protection: When applied as a preventative measure, baiting at the beginning of the season decreases the chances of yellow jacket infestation to almost zero.
- Easy Application: Bottles are designed to be easy to install, utilizing barbed elastic strings for easy hanging with no knot-tying required. Detailed installation instructions are included with purchase.
- Customizable Color: Blend your bait bottles into the different landscaping for more aesthetic appeal.
How Armed Force Pest Control Yellow Jacket Bait Traps Work
Traditional solutions like over-the-counter sprays or granules can leave residues and health concerns. Traps, whether hanging or traditional, only attract yellow jackets after infestations arise.
Baiting for yellow jackets, however, is the most effective way to eliminate and prevent them. Adult yellow jackets feed on sugary substances like flower nectar, but what sets them apart is their larvae's need for protein. Our bait stations contain a protein-based bait mixed with a slow-acting insecticide. Workers enter, pick up the bait, and return to the colony, ultimately eliminating the entire colony, including the larvae.
Stop Yellow Jackets With Armed Force Pest Control Today
Yellow jackets should never be underestimated due to their painful stings and aggressive behavior. Regardless of the infestation's size, swift control is essential. With Armed Force Pest Control, addressing yellow jacket problems is as simple as deploying our bait bottles.
Our yellow jacket baiting system is a rapid, effective solution for homeowners and businesses seeking top-tier pest control. Count on our innovative, state-of-the-art bait bottles to tackle any pest challenge.
If you're in Santa Rosa or the surrounding areas, you can put your yellow jacket concerns to rest. Ready to discover more about our Yellow Jacket Bait Bottles? Contact Armed Force Pest Control today, and let's discuss our unique baiting systems and formulate a plan to achieve your home pest control goals.
For inquiries and orders, call (707) 405-3899 or use our online contact forms.
At Armed Force Pest Control, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
“We’ve been using Armed Force Pest for years, and while their prices are a bit higher than others, the service & staff are wonderful! They treat & rid you of problems reported, follow up on satisfaction of services.”- Jane S.
“I've used them for years. I think they hate spiders as much as me (if that's even possible). I can only give them 5 stars, but if I could I'd give them more. Give them a try, you for sure, will not be disappointed.”- William C.
“I have used Armed Force a couple of times and they are always very helpful and kind. The technicians are good at explaining everything and keep good communication with their arrival time and the treatments they perform.”- Lauren H.
“On time very professional. Answered all questions and concerns. Reasonable prices thorough job. Would hire again without hesitation best service available in this area. Can't say enough good things about this business.”- Esther S.
“Always professional and never complain about my dogs. Thanks for keeping my house safe from bugs!”- Dawn S.
“I appreciate the time the tech, Nick, took to listen to my concerns and also the time with which he took to explain everything to me. I definitely recommend their services.”- Brigette C.
“Armed Forces is a reliable and trustworthy pest control company. I have used them for at least 3 years and I see the difference in spiders and bugs in my house. I highly recommend using them on a regular schedule!”- Lana R.
“Called first, on time, efficient, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I was full of questions. All of which were answered. My technician, Wesley, was excellent. The wait time between my initial call and appointment was reasonable.”- Kevin F.